17+ Beautiful You Are And I Want To Know Baby Pictures

17+ Beautiful You Are And I Want To Know Baby
Pictures
. And i want you to know , baby. You don't know, you don't know you're beautiful, if only you saw what i can see, you'll understand why i want you so desperately, right now i'm looking baby, you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

And I want you to see it's you and me baby if you let it ...
And I want you to see it's you and me baby if you let it ... from images.rapgenius.com
Another dramas, movies, mvs, vidoes. You are worth all the good things in the world. You saved my life again and i want you to know, baby.

И я хочу, чтобы ты знал, детка you are beautiful like a dream come alive.

Your beauty attracted me, but i admire you for the person you are and the joy you've brought to my life. At 76, it's a choice she's never regretted. You just do to me, what you do and it feels like i've been rescued, i've been set free i am hypnotized by your destiny you are magical, lyrical, beautiful. .done every beautiful thought's been already sung and i guess right now here's another one so your melody will play on and on, with best we own you are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible a center full of miracle, lyrical you've saved my life again and i want you to know baby.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url