Download Beautiful In White By Westlife Pics

Download Beautiful In White By Westlife
Pics
. C g f c f c what we have is timeless my love is endless and with this scream i f g c g f c say to the world you're my. Lirik beautiful in white oleh westlife.

Beautiful in White - Westlife (Lyrics Video) - YouTube
Beautiful in White - Westlife (Lyrics Video) - YouTube from i.ytimg.com
Click to see the original lyrics. Will have and hold you (sorry, i wrote these by ear)**one of westlife's unreleased songs. This day i'll cherish you look so beautiful in white tonight what we have is timeless my love is endless and with this ring i say to the world you're my every reason you're all that i believe in with all my heart i mean every word so as long as i live i.

What we have is timeless my love is endless and with this ring i say to the world you're my every reason you're all that i believe in with all my heart i mean every wordso as long as i live i'll love you will have and hold you you look so beautiful in white and from now to my.

Will have and hold you (sorry, i wrote these by ear)**one of westlife's unreleased songs. Westlife full album, westlife my love, westlife beautiful in white, 56:49. C g f c f c what we have is timeless my love is endless and with this scream i f g c g f c say to the world you're my. 48,586 views, added to favorites 871 times.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url